Kim Anderson Says Eyes of the Wheat World on the Upcoming US Crop and Focused on QualityThu, 14 Dec 2017 16:20:53 CST | This week on SUNUP - Oklahoma State University Extension Grain Market Economist Dr. Kim Anderson joins host Lyndall Stout talking wheat and feed grain production this year and what effects it will have on prices this coming harvest season. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Fed Cattle Exchange Offers New Opportunity to Explore Price Discovery in Today's Changing MarketFri, 15 Dec 2017 10:13:06 CST | It was a concept talked about for a long time in the beef industry - an auction platform for fed cattle. Superior Livestock and the National Livestock Credit Commission came together to make that idea a reality in recent years, creating FedCattleExchange.com. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OK-FIRE - Training For New Website - Stillwater - 12/18/2017
- Conservation Movie Night - 12/18/2017
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day One - 01/17/2018
- Fifth Annual Red River Crops Conference Day Two - 01/18/2018
- No-Till Conference - Save the Date - Registration - 01/18/2018
- OCA Policy Meeting - 01/25/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast