Corn Crop Ratings Remain Historically High for Mid June- Wheat Harvest Running Ahead of the Five Year Average - USDA Calls Oklahoma 73% HarvestedMon, 18 Jun 2018 19:00:30 CDT | The 2018 US Corn Crop is off to a fast start- and the crop ratings are about as good as they have ever been for mid June. According to the June 18 Crop Progress Report- the corn crop has reached 98% emergence as of June 17 – up from 94% a week ago, and in line with last year’s pace and the five-year average, both at 97%. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Despite the Noise on Trade Wars and Tariffs, US Beef Exports are Holding Their Own Says Jim RobbTue, 19 Jun 2018 10:46:06 CDT | Last year was an especially great year for US beef exports, according to Jim Robb of the Livestock Marketing Information Center referencing recent data compiled from the US Meat Export Federation. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OCA's Sports Clay Shoot - 06/22/2018
- Herb and Succulent Festival - 06/23/2018
- Big Sky Roundup - Day 1 - 06/27/2018
- Calf Pricing and Marketing Strategies Workshop - 06/29/2018
- Oklahoma Pork Congress - 06/29/2018
- Oklahoma Agritourism Field Day - 07/17/2018
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast