USDA Secretary Vilsack Offers Thirty Day Extension to Comply With Actively Engaged Rule- Farm Bureau Praises ExtensionFri, 27 May 2016 13:50:25 CDT | Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced a one-time, 30-day extension to the June 1 deadline for recording farm organization structures related to Actively Engaged in Farming determinations. This date is used to determine the level of interest an individual holds in a legal entity for the applicable program year. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Promoting the Industry As a Whole - JBS's Cameron Bruett Talks Grass-Fed and Conventional BeefFri, 27 May 2016 22:06:20 CDT | As consumer preference for grass-fed beef rises, Cameron Bruett, head of corporate affairs for JBS, says it’s important to promote the products without “vilifying the great work we’re doing in other areas of agriculture.” “This is a great opportunity for us as an industry, don’t get me wrong. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Ponca City - 05/31/2016
- Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Perry - 05/31/2016
- Rancher Leasing Workshop - 06/01/2016
- Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Stillwater - 06/01/2016
- Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Guthrie - 06/01/2016
- Rancher Leasing Workshop - 06/03/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast