Kim Anderson Reports OK's Cotton Harvest Ahead of Schedule, Prices Remaining Steady on SUNUPThu, 19 Oct 2017 16:13:31 CDT | This week on SUNUP - Oklahoma State University Extension Grain Market Economist Dr. Kim Anderson gives viewers the rundown on Oklahomaís cotton crop. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Export Market Becoming More Important for US Beef Industry, But Let's Not Forget Domestic DemandThu, 19 Oct 2017 12:25:29 CDT | Thus far in 2017, US beef exports have performed remarkably well. While that aspect of the business is absolutely crucial to the industry, domestic demand is also very important and canít be forgotten. Radio Oklahoma Ag Network Farm Director Ron Hays caught up with Oklahoma State University Extension Livestock Market Economist Dr. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OCA Fall Gatherings-Tonkawa - 10/19/2017
- Rural Economic Outlook Conference - 10/20/2017
- OCA Fall Gatherings-Locust Grove - 10/23/2017
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions- Burns Flat - 10/23/2017
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions- Lawton - 10/24/2017
- Viticulture and Enology Workshop - 10/24/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast