Congressman Frank Lucas Offers Legislation to RAMP-UP Federal Incentives for Small Meat ProcessorsFri, 03 Jul 2020 13:27:56 CDT | Oklahoma Congressman Frank Lucas is a principle sponsor on what is being called the RAMP-UP Act, the Requiring Assistance to Meat Processors for Upgrading Plants Act, which provides federal incentives to improve beef processing capacity. The cattle industry is pleased with the proposal- and has quickly offered their reaction. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
OSU's Dr. Derrel Peel says Producers Need to be Prepared for DroughtThu, 02 Jul 2020 09:26:17 CDT | A wise Oklahoma rancher once said it seems like we’re always 10 days away from a drought or a flood so be prepared. As drought creeps across the Plains this summer, Dr. Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock market economist says beef producers need to be prepared. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - Multi-Species Grazing to Control Sericea and Brush - 07/02/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 1 - 07/06/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 2 - 07/07/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 3 - 07/08/2020
- Ranchers Lunchtime Series - Managing Invasive Range Plants in Beef-Cattle Grazing Systems - 07/09/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXII - Day 4 - 07/09/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast