American Farm Bureau Delegates Set Policy as 2020 Meeting ClosesTue, 21 Jan 2020 19:06:44 | Farmer and rancher delegates to the American Farm Bureau Federationís 101st Annual Convention today adopted policies to guide the organizationís work in 2020 on key topics ranging from dairy to labor and climate change to conservation compliance. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Even With Growing Meat Supplies- Demand Has Stayed Strong as a New Decade ArrivesTue, 21 Jan 2020 06:04:52 CST | Dr. John Anderson, is the new head of the Ag Economics Department at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville- starting in that role at the beginning of 2020. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Red River Crop Conference Day 1 - Cotton Day - 01/22/2020
- Oklahoma Conservation Commission - Strategies to Maximize Grazing Profits - 01/22/2020
- Red River Crop Conference Day 2 - In Season & Summer Crops - 01/23/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 01/23/2020
- Oklahoma Conservation Commission - Cover Crops and Soil Health - Where to Begin - RSVP By - 01/27/2020
- No-Till On the Plains - 24th Annual Winter Conference - Day 1 - 01/28/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast