Trump Administration Proposes to Undo and Then Redo WOTUS Clean Water RuleTue, 27 Jun 2017 14:31:24 CDT | The Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Army, and Army Corps of Engineers (the agencies) are proposing a rule to rescind the Clean Water Rule and re-codify the regulatory text that existed prior to 2015 defining "waters of the United States" or WOTUS. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
If Cattle is Your Business, Then You Know - Business is Good! Economist Derrell Peel Explains WhyTue, 27 Jun 2017 12:05:53 CDT | This year, the US beef business started off strong with good demand, and thus far has managed to sustain that momentum, beyond expectations, even surviving the traditional seasonal peaks. And those in the cattle business are quite happy about this continuing trend, something Oklahoma State University Extension Livestock Market Economist Dr. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Beef Quality Workshop - 06/27/2017
- Superior Livestock Video Auction - Big Sky Roundup II - 06/30/2017
- No Till on the Plains- Soil Health Workshop - 07/06/2017
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week in the Rockies XXIX - 07/10/2017
- Cattle Industry Summer Business Meeting - 07/12/2017
- OSU Summer Forages Field Day - 07/18/2017
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast