Oklahoma Peanut Commission Executive Director Mike Kubicek Steps Down After 22 YearsFri, 27 Mar 2015 05:59:01 CDT | Federal Farm Policy has changed the Oklahoma Peanut Industry over the years- and today's peanut business in Oklahoma looks a lot different than when Mike Kubicek began his career as the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Peanut Commission in the 1990s. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Michael Smith Urges Congress to Take Back COOLFri, 27 Mar 2015 15:35:53 CDT | Rep. David Rouzer of North Carolina, Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee’s Livestock and Foreign Agriculture Subcommittee, held a public hearing to examine the implications of potential retaliatory measures against the United States in response to its country-of-origin labeling (COOL) requirements for beef and pork. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 138th Annual TSCRA Convention - 03/27/2015
- Superior Video Livestock Feeder Cattle Auction - 03/27/2015
- OCA District Meeting and CC Short Courses - Southeast District - 03/30/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting -Taloga - 03/30/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting -Woodward - 03/30/2015
- OCA District Meeting and CC Short Courses - South Central District - 03/31/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast