OSU's Kim Anderson Says Grain Prices Have been Moving in the Right DirectionThu, 24 Sep 2020 18:00:32 CDT | Oklahoma State University Extension Grains Market Analyst Dr. Kim Anderson talks about what is going on in the Wheat Markets weekly on SUNUP. This week Dr. says grain prices have really been moving in the right direction the last month, "Lets start the second week in August, with the leader soybeans. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
CattleFax Leader Predicts Higher Calf Prices In Coming MonthsFri, 25 Sep 2020 08:00:13 CDT | Higher calf prices are expected in the coming months says Randy Blach, CEO of CattleFax, a global leader in beef industry research, analysis and information. Blach was a featured speaker for the 2020 Virtual Cattle Raisers Convention recently held online. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Texas Cattle Feeders Association Annual Convention - 10/05/2020
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Cimarron County - 10/05/2020
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beaver & Texas Counties - 10/05/2020
- Express Ranches - Rancher's Bull Sale - 10/05/2020
- TCFA 2020 Annual Convention - 10/05/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 10/05/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast