Cotton Producers Intend to Plant Nine Million Acres This Spring- Up Six Percent From Year Ago Levels- Oklahoma Expects 14.4% JumpSun, 07 Feb 2016 15:16:29 CST | U.S. cotton producers intend to plant 9.1 million cotton acres this spring, up 6.2 percent from 2015, according to the National Cotton Councilís 35th Annual Early Season Planting Intentions Survey. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Cattle Market Finds Tipping Point in '15, CattleFax's Randy Blach Says Market Lost Price DiscoveryFri, 05 Feb 2016 15:03:08 CST | After the cattle market flip of 2015, cattle producers are finding a greater need for price discovery. In speaking at the Cattle Industry Convention, CattleFax Chief Executive Officer Randy Blach said there needs to be more points of price discovery on a weekly basis. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Estate Planning/Succession Seminar- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation - 02/10/2016
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 02/10/2016
- Women in Agriculture Conference - 02/11/2016
- House Ag Committee Hearing- Featuring EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy to Testify - 02/11/2016
- Superior Video Livestock Auction - 02/12/2016
- McAlester Stockyards Special Replacement Cow & Bull Sale - 02/13/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast