U.S. Beef And Pork Exports Are Increasing as Countries Begin Rebound From PandemicThu, 21 Jan 2021 15:30:00 CST | U.S. beef and pork exports are booming according to the latest numbers from the U.S. Meat Export Federation. Dan Halstrom, president and CEO of USMEF, was recently interviewed by Radio Oklahoma Agriculture Network Associate Farm Director and Editor KC Sheperd. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Oklahoma Cattle Producers Cautiously Optimistic Says OCA's Michael KelseyFri, 22 Jan 2021 08:33:59 CST | Cautious optimism is the predominant attitude among Oklahoma cattle producers during the first month of the year said Michael Kelsey, executive vice president of the Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association. Kelsey was recently interviewed by Radio Oklahoma Ag Network Farm director Ron Hays. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- No Till on the Plains - Going Virtual Only - 01/26/2021
- OK "SENATE" REDISTRICTING TOWN HALL MEETING - Owasso - 01/28/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 01/28/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast