Less Than $50- That's the Price for a Thanksgiving Dinner for Ten- According to American Farm BureauThu, 20 Nov 2014 20:06:43 CST | The American Farm Bureau Federation’s 29th annual informal price survey of classic items found on the Thanksgiving Day dinner table indicates the average cost of this year’s feast for 10 is $49.41, a 37-cent increase from last year’s average of $49.04. The big ticket item – a 16-pound turkey – came in at $21.65 this year. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Despite Record Beef Prices, USMEF Says Int'l Demand RemainsFri, 21 Nov 2014 11:45:52 CST | Americans love their steaks and hamburgers, but that leaves a lot of beef on the counter. The US Meat Export Federation Assistant Vice President International Marketing & Programs Greg Hanes said while there is strong demand for steaks and hamburger domestically, their job is to promote the under utilized cuts abroad. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- McAlester - 11/21/2014
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network Sale- South Coffeyville - 11/21/2014
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network Sale- Blackwell - 11/22/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Goodwell - 11/24/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Woodward - 11/25/2014
- 2014 Farm Bill Informational Meeting- Alva - 11/25/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast