The 2014 Oklahoma Cotton Crop Doubles 2013 Crop in Latest Crop Production ForecastThu, 11 Sep 2014 12:34:56 CDT | The 2014 Oklahoma Cotton Crop will be much better than a year ago- with production expected to more than double the dismal crop of 2013. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Consumers Push-Back Over Record Beef PricesFri, 12 Sep 2014 14:59:05 CDT | The Livestock Marketing Information Center based in Denver, Colorado works with land grant universities across the country on livestock prices and market outlook.LMIC has been researching retail beef margins - looking at the ability of retailers to be able to move beef at record high cattle prices and as a result record high beef prices. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Canola Calibration Clinic- Lahoma - 09/12/2014
- State Fair of Oklahoma - Livestock Show Schedule 9-13-14 - 09/13/2014
- State Fair of Oklahoma - Livestock Show Schedule 9-14-14 - 09/14/2014
- State Fair of Oklahoma - Livestock Show Schedule 9-15-14 - 09/15/2014
- State Fair of Oklahoma - Livestock Show Schedule 9-16-14 - 09/16/2014
- Canola Calibration Clinic- Seiling - 09/16/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast