EPA Says New Clean Water Rule Does Not Create Permitting Requirements, Maintains ExemptionsWed, 27 May 2015 12:08:11 CDT | In an historic step for the protection of clean water, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Army finalized the Clean Water Rule Wednesday to clearly protect from pollution and degredation the streams and wetlands that form the foundation of the nationís water resources. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Peel Gives Green Light for Herd Expansion for Next Three Plus YearsWed, 27 May 2015 17:52:41 CDT | Beef cowherd expansion continues across much of the U.S. The drought of 2011 and 2012 impacted cow numbers nationally as well across the southern plains. Cow herd expansion began this past year according to the U.S. Department of Agricultureís cattle inventory report released in January. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 06/03/2015
- Kerr Center Workshop - Native Pollinator - 06/06/2015
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 06/10/2015
- Kerr Center Workshop - Horticulture Field Day - 06/11/2015
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 06/17/2015
- OSU-OKC Organic Farm Tour - 06/18/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast