Kim Anderson Tells State Canola Conference- Canola Rotated with Wheat Makes Cents- AND DollarsWed, 30 Jul 2014 05:31:01 CDT | Long time Extension Grain Market Economist Dr. Kim Anderson has crunched the numbers- and told the 2014 State Canola Conference this week that establishing a wheat- canola rotation is one production strategy that can help a wheat farmer stay economically viable in today's farm environment. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Global Growth Committee Addressing Exports and Millennial Beef DemandWed, 30 Jul 2014 10:24:16 CDT | When cattle producers from across the nation gather in Denver this week for the Cattle Industry Summer Conference, international trade will be a key topic of discussion. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Clean Line Energy Informational Meeting - Laverne - 07/30/2014
- 10th Annual Winter Canola Conference- Altus - 07/30/2014
- Summer Cattle Industry Conference - 07/31/2014
- Clean Line Energy Informational Meeting - Mulhall - 07/31/2014
- No TIll on Plains Bus Tour- Points South - 08/05/2014
- Oklahoma Women in Agriculture and Small Business - 08/07/2014
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast