OSU Division of Ag Thriving in Face of Budget Cuts - Remains Committed to MissionMon, 29 Aug 2016 18:13:03 CDT | During a recent visit to Stillwater, Oklahoma, Farm Director Ron Hays had the opportunity to sit and speak with Dr. Thomas Coon, vice president, dean and director of the OSU Division of Agriculture & Natural Resources (DASNR). With the new school year starting among many of other activities happening, Dr. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Survey Says - Consumer Demand Holding SteadyMon, 29 Aug 2016 12:39:48 CDT | Each month, approximately one thousand consumers are surveyed by Dr. Jayson Lusk, Regents Professor at Oklahoma State University, on their willingness to pay for food products, particularly meat products like beef, pork and chicken. He’s been doing this for more than three years now. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2016 OGFA-NGFA Food Safety Modernization Act Seminar - 08/30/2016
- Fall Cattle Seminar - 08/30/2016
- Mingo Valley Research Station Field Day - 08/30/2016
- TSCRA Cattleman's Luncheon - Wichita Falls - 09/08/2016
- OK Healthy Soils Project - Garfield County Field Day 2016 - 09/08/2016
- Jeans and Jewels Gala - 09/09/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast