In the Middle of Drought- the Optimism of Harvest Seen in Central Chile by OALP Class XIXThu, 20 Feb 2020 02:47:39 CST | As the travels of Class Nineteen of the Oklahoma Ag Leadership Program moved out of the capitol city of Santiago on Wednesday- the research the group had done on conditions in Chile was brought into sharp focus- parts of Chile have been in drought for an extended time and it showed as both a large commercial sized vineyard and a smaller... Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Colin Woodall on Defending the Beef BrandWed, 19 Feb 2020 09:01:53 CST | On today's Beef Buzz, Ron Hays talks with Colin Woodall, CEO of the National Cattlemen's Beef Association about "defending the beef brand," and telling the NCBA story. The minute he took the reins of the NCBA in 2019, Colin Woodall made it clear he was going to set the record straight on what his organization stood for. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Commodity Classic - Registration Closes - 02/19/2020
- Spring Crops Meeting and EPA Mandated Pesticide Training - RSVP By - 02/19/2020
- OSU Chisholm Trail Beef Improvement Conference - 02/20/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - 02/20/2020
- Spring Crops Meeting and EPA Mandated Pesticide Training - 02/20/2020
- Oklahoma Irrigation Conference - Registration Due - 02/20/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast