Anderson Urges Farmers to Take Advantage of Wheat Market RallyFri, 19 Dec 2014 11:47:10 CST | Christmas came early for Oklahoma wheat farmers. In this weekend's edition of SUNUP, Oklahoma State University Grain Marketing Specialist Kim Anderson talks about the rally that surprised. The Kansas City wheat price has been wallering around $6 dollars for the past several weeks. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Cattle on Feed Report Shows Second Smallest Placement Month in 19 Years- Tom Leffler ExplainsMon, 22 Dec 2014 04:36:32 CST | The final Cattle on Feed report from the US Department of Agriculture for the calendar year 2014 was very much a "ho hum" affair, with all three key numbers in line with the numbers that the trade was anticipating. Tom Leffler of Leffler Commodities called the December cattle on feed numbers "neutral". More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 12/24/2014
- Big Iron Online Equipment Auction - 12/31/2014
- Beef Heroes Day Cook-off - 01/18/2015
- Heart of American Dairy Expo - 01/22/2015
- No Till on the Plains Winter Conference - 01/27/2015
- Oklahoma Crop Improvement Association Annual Meeting - 02/13/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast