Oklahoma AG Scott Pruitt Angry Over Narrow Application of Injunction Against WOTUS by DOJFri, 28 Aug 2015 09:10:15 CDT | Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt is not happy with the decision made by the Department of Justice to say that the Preliminary Injunction granted on Thursday afternoon in a Federal District Court in North Dakota only applies to the thirteen states that were plantiffs in that lawsuit- and that the rest of the United States- thirty seven... Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Feeder Cattle Prices Sink Sharply Lower- Decline Blamed on Global Growth WorriesFri, 28 Aug 2015 05:38:13 CDT | The pressure on the feeder cattle markets in Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas has been tremendous over the last couple of weeks- and every market that is reported by USDA Market News has shown nothing but red ink- lower prices- on both yearling and calf prices. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Blackwell - 08/28/2015
- Frank Lucas Town Hall Meeting - Skiatook - 08/28/2015
- 31st Anniversary OCA Range Roundup- Friday Session - 08/28/2015
- AFR - OCA Cattle Seminar - 08/29/2015
- 31st Anniversary OCA Range Roundup- Saturday Session - 08/29/2015
- Winter Canola Crop Insurance Purchase Deadline - 08/31/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast