Tightening the Belt and Smarter Marketing Could Make the Difference for Farmers in 2016Tue, 03 May 2016 23:45:41 CDT | American farmers may be too good at what they do, says Bob Young, American Farm Bureauís chief economist. Above average yields over the last few years have driven down commodity prices, and combined with decreased growth in domestic demand and exports, Young says farmers are now teetering on the brink of a real crisis. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Beef Industry Experts Weigh In On Market Volatility IssuesWed, 04 May 2016 00:03:37 CDT | The volatility - and viability - of the live and feeder cattle futures markets continue to concern producers, and Colin Woodall, vice president of governmental affairs with National Cattlemenís Beef Association, says his organization is actively involved in finding a solution. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Butler - 05/03/2016
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Weatherford - 05/03/2016
- 65th Annual National Land and Range Judging Contest - 05/03/2016
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Minco - 05/04/2016
- OSU Wheat Field Day - Alva - 05/04/2016
- Animal Agriculture Alliance 2016 Stakeholders Summit - 05/05/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast