USDA 2015 Net Farm Income Plunges Thirty Eight Percent Compared to 2014 at $55.9 BillionWed, 25 Nov 2015 06:53:45 CST | Farm sector profitability is forecast to decline for the second straight year. Net cash farm income is forecast at $93 billion, down about 28 percent from 2014 levels. Net farm income is forecast to be $55.9 billion in 2015, down about 38 percent from 2014’s estimate of $90.4 billion. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
USMEF’s Phil Seng Finds Opportunity Knocks to Sell Beef GloballyWed, 25 Nov 2015 15:47:47 CST | When it comes to beef promotion, international demand has become a significant driver. A lot of states are dedicating more funding to special projects to sell more beef overseas. U.S. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- Noble Foundation Small Grain Fall Field Day-Cookietown - 12/02/2015
- Noble Foundation Small Grain Fall Field Day-Chickasha - 12/03/2015
- Noble Foundation Small Grain Fall Field Day-Apache - 12/03/2015
- Superior Video Livestock Auction - 12/04/2015
- AFR-OFU Offers Public Speaking Opportunity to Oklahoma Youth -State Finals - 12/05/2015
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network Fall Sales Set - 12/07/2015
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast