Lawmakers Demand Answers from USFWS Director Dan Ashe Regarding His Intent on Possibly Relisting Lesser Prairie ChickenSat, 30 Jul 2016 10:53:38 CDT | On Thursday, Kansas Congressman Kevin Yoder and thirteen of his House colleagues sent a letter to U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Director Dan Ashe expressing concerns over recent statements made regarding the potential re-listing of the lesser prairie-chicken under the Endangered Species Act. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
NCBAís Jennifer Houston Talks Benefits of Beef Checkoff and NCBA Policy Division Working TogetherSat, 30 Jul 2016 10:31:20 CDT | National Cattlemen's Beef Association leader Jennifer Houston has a unique perspective on the organizationís impact on the cattle industry. She currently serves as chair of the NCBA Policy Division and has also served as chairman of the Federation of State Beef Councils. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2016 Plant ID for Soil Health Training - Beaver - 07/29/2016
- Superior Livestock-Video Royale XXIV - 08/01/2016
- 2016 Winter Canola School - Lahoma - 08/02/2016
- Women in Agriculture and Small Business Conference 2016 - 08/04/2016
- 2016 Winter Canola School - Weatherford - 08/04/2016
- 2016 Annual Oklahoma Wheat Review - 08/12/2016
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast