Plains Cotton Growers Annual Meeting- CANCELLED (April 3, 2020)
Plains Cotton Growers, Inc., has cancelled their 2020 Annual Meeting, originally scheduled for April 3, in order to, first and foremost, ensure the health and safety of all involved and also to comply with Centers for Disease Control and City of Lubbock measures enacted and/or expected to be put into place to help combat the spread of COVID-19.
"We have been monitoring news and information related to COVID-19, and while we're disappointed, we know that this is in everyone's best interest during these unprecedented times," PCG President Stacy Smith said. "The health and safety of our staff, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and all involved is of paramount concern and we believe that cancelling our meeting will help limit the risk and potential impact of the spread of COVID-19."
PCG has no plans to reschedule this year's meeting, and next year's meeting is set for April 2, 2021.
Source- Plains Cotton Growers
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Plains Cotton Growers Annual Meeting- CANCELLED (April 3, 2020) - 04/03/2020
- Gardiner Angus Ranch 41st Annual Production Sale & Celebration-Day 1 - 04/03/2020
- Gardiner Angus Ranch 41st Annual Production Sale & Celebration-Day 2 - 04/04/2020
- Ag Day at the Oklahoma Capitol- CANCELLED (April 14) - 04/14/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic V - Day 1 - 04/16/2020
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction -Gulf Coast Classic V - Day 2 - 04/17/2020
Click here for the full calendar of events