Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa and Washita CountiesTue, 21 Sep 2021 10:48:16 CDT
Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions
Monday, October 18, 2021
Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa and Washita Counties
Elk City Convention Center
1016 Airport Industrial Road
Elk City, Oklahoma 73701
The 33rd annual School Land Trust lease auctions are running from October 11th in Cimarron County and conclude October 25h in Shawnee. This year's fall lease auctions will include several hundred leases in 32 counties.
The Commissioners of the Land Office (Land Office) has approximately 750,000 acres of land in 42 counties managed by the Real Estate Management Division. Income earned through leasing these lands is directly distributed to the beneficiaries of the trust.
An agricultural lease is usually for a five-year lease term, the lease can be used for crop production, grazing, hunting, recreation or a combination of these uses.
Approximately one-fifth of the total agriculture leases are appraised and offered for lease each year.
The brochure that gives you information about the eight live auction sites for 2021 can be seen by clicking or tapping here.
To request a brochure of available leases visit: clo.ok.gov
WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady®NSI
Events Coming Up Soon
- Oklahoma Unwanted Pesticide Disposal Program - 10/14/2021
- OSU Ranchers -Wintertime Beef Cattle Management - 10/14 - 10/14/2021
- Rancher's Thursday Lunchtime Series - Efficient Use of Range Cubes: Protein Source and Feeding Manage - 10/14/2021
- Groendyke Ranch Heifer Sale - 10/15/2021
- Cultivating CattleWomen - Registration Deadline - 10/16/2021
- Oklahoma School Land Lease Auctions - Beckham, Caddo, Kiowa and Washita Counties - 10/18/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events