USDA Reminds Oklahoma Producers to File Crop Acreage ReportsMon, 21 Jun 2021 09:21:24 CDT | Agricultural producers in Oklahoma who have not yet completed their crop acreage reports after planting should make an appointment with their U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Farm Service Agency (FSA) office before the applicable deadline. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
OSU's Derrell Peel Believes Feedlots Are Only a Few Weeks Away From Being Current on Fed Cattle SuppliesMon, 21 Jun 2021 07:27:23 CDT | It could be just a matter of a few weeks before we finally see feedlots current with fed cattle supplies, said Dr. Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock market economist. Peel recently visited with Radio Oklahoma Ag Network Farm Director Ron Hays and Peel said we are getting close to being current on feedlot supplies. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- US Senate Ag Committee Hearing Examining Markets, Transparency, and Prices from Cattle Producer to Consumer - 06/23/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 1 - 6/24-6/26 - 06/24/2021
- Oklahoma Cattlemen's Foundation Sporting Clays Day - 06/25/2021
- Eastern Oklahoma State College - 2021 Youth Ag Camps - Session 2 - 6/28-6/30 - 06/28/2021
- 2021 US Wheat Summer Board Meeting 6/28 - 7/2 - 06/28/2021
- Superior Livestock - Video Auction - Week In The Rockies XXXIII - 7/5 - 7/9 - 07/05/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast