Have you ever wondered what will happen to your ranch when you’re gone? The key to putting your mind at ease is by building an effective and transparent succession plan.
To help farmers and ranchers start planning for the future, AgriWebb is hosting a virtual discussion with succession planning experts and ranchers to answer the following questions:
- What are the benefits of succession planning and why should you start today?
- What does succession planning look like?
- How do you start building a succession plan?
- Who should be involved in the succession planning process?
- What are the complexities with building a ranch transition plan and how does succession planning help?
- What does succession planning look like for the current and next generations?
Who is on the panel?
- Kyle Brungardt, RaboBank
- Allan Vyhnalek, Nebraska Extension Educator for Farm and Ranch Succession and Transition
- Coby Buck, Wray Ranch and AgriWebb
- Angela Redman, Nebraska Grazing Lands Coalition
*The time of this webinar is 10:30 a.m. Central Standard Time / 9:30 a.m. Mountain Standard Time.