Farmers And Legislators Urged to Support SB 422 Which Clarifies Eligibility For Ag Sales Tax EmptionTue, 11 May 2021 09:32:21 CDT | The long-fought battle over the agriculture sales tax exemption is again making headlines during the Oklahoma legislative session this year as ag groups are working with lawmakers on a bill that clarifies eligibility. Read more...
Top Agricultural News
Tyler Norvell Explains Changes for The 2022 Cattlemen's CongressTue, 11 May 2021 09:16:08 CDT | The second edition of Cattlemen’s Congress will be Jan. 1-16, 2022 in Oklahoma City, said Tyler Norvell, president of the board of directors for Cattlemen’s Congress. More Beef Buzz...
Events Coming Up Soon
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Kingfisher - 05/11/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Thomas - 05/11/2021
- Cotton Incorporated - Pathways to Progress - 05/11/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Alva - 05/12/2021
- Tillman County Ag Symposium Meeting - 05/12/2021
- 2021 Wheat Tour - Taloga - 05/13/2021
Click here for the full calendar of events
Latest RON Podcasts
- Subscribe to the RON Ag Perspectives Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Farm & Ranch News Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Midday Oklahoma Podcast
- Subscribe to the RON Beef Buzz Podcast